Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at and on , , , and.
About the Opportunity
Our Managed Mobility Services business is in need of a Depot/Warehouse Manager to join our staff. We are looking for someone who will oversee all aspects of Depot Operations in a highly organized and efficient manner. The successful candidate will provide materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, distribution services, and supervising staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage systems.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse.
- Maintain warehouse staff by interviewing, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending meetings, education workshops, reviewing professional publications, and reviewing client documentation provided by other divisions.
- Provide various reports to the rest of the division leaders.
- Contribute to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work in a high paced environment with multiple projects going on at the same period.
- Maintain a professional attitude and be a team player.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ with experience supervising a warehouse.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to work overtime to complete projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Multitasking skills and ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to utilize critical thinking to complete tasks
- Ability to develop new standards and maintain them
- Managing processes
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Analyzing information and use of good judgment
- Ability to work independently without relying on significant management oversight.
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency using wireless carrier portals.
- Experience using TEM platforms.
- Experience working for a mobile carrier or equivalent.
- Proficiency in typing, expected minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to utilize a keyboard and mouse.
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with
a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up
your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge – Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
- No Agencies Please *
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.