Manufacturing Plant Financial Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belvidere, IL 61008
This position is a salary-represented role and will be a part of the UAW bargaining unit.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is seeking a Manufacturing Budget & Financial Analyst to work at our Belvidere, Illinois manufacturing facility, the Belvidere Assembly Plant. The candidate will provide operating management with financial analysis of daily, weekly, and monthly operating results. Responsibilities include capital project analysis and control, forecast modeling, budget development and team based performance reporting that supports our World Class Manufacturing initiative.
What You’ll Do
- Providing operating management with financial analysis of daily, weekly and monthly operating results capital project
- Analysis and control
- Forecast modeling
- Budget development
- Participate in convergence activities to drive process improvements and streamline processes
- Team based performance reporting that supports our World Class Manufacturing initiative
What You’ll Learn
- Developing relationships with multiple aspects of the organization to achieve the financial and WCM goals
- World Class Manufacturing – specifically the Cost Deployment Pillar and how to be the compass of the plant to eliminate waste and loss in the process
- Business plan and model year budget development
- How to drive SOX control, manage annual asset audits, perform annual physical inventories
- Daily financial reporting and Key Performance Indicator reporting that tie to your operational targets
- Capital project process and monthly actual reporting through the close process
What This Role Will Prepare You For
- Increasingly responsible roles throughout the FCA Finance organization requiring an in-depth knowledge of FCA financial and manufacturing processes
- Transferring Manufacturing Finance knowledge to Operations personnel and others within FCA Finance
- Leading teams in a cooperative effort to identify and exploit efficiency opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; if no Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, must have a Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of Finance related experience with knowledge of manufacturing process
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office 2007 applications (Access, PowerPoint, and Word), including advanced experience using Excel
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- CPA or other Accounting Designation
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, self-starting individual willing to work in a team environment and seek continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent and oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter willing to work in a team environment
- Change agent seeking continuous improvement with opportunity to become a leader in change
- G suite knowledge
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.