Marketing Assistant / Proposal Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
STV’s Marketing Communications Group has an opportunity for an organized, motivated marketing professional to join our growing team. This position will be located in our Chicago office.
- Support our marketing team in the preparation of qualifications statements and proposals, which involves assisting with research, layout, editing, coordination among team members, and production
- Coordinate with managers to maintain marketing and business development materials including databases, schedules, client management documents, and other support materials
- Manage and update information in marketing databases
- Provide client lead tracking and documentation
- Miscellaneous marketing administrative support
- Ability to manage assignments under deadline pressure and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work overtime
- Flexibility and creativity in responding to clients and potential clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- College degree a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in marketing, public relations, publishing, or comparable industry
Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating how your past experience qualifies you for this position. Your cover letter will be evaluated as a sample of your writing ability.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.