Material Handler- Night Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Waukegan, IL 60079
Responsible for physical processing of finished goods, returns and inventory variances.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Physical Processing of cancelled jobs, production returns and scale downs.
- Repack and salvage finished goods.
- Research inventory variances.
- Material put away.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction) required.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be able to Bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended periods daily
- Ability to be certified on wave and order picker
- Work is to be done standing up.
- Ability to work well with others in order to accomplish team objectives.
- Must have high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO