Advisory Director, Emerging Solution Architecture
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Advisory Director, Emerging Solution Architecture, PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Chicago, IL. Proactively lead the Emerging Solution Architecture practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines. Lead engagements focused on providing clients with a competitive advantage though defining their technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help them achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. Manage software development and design, large volumes of client data, development of compliance procedure for data management. Responsible for a majority of the day to day client communications and to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria. Oversee technology strategy, enterprise architecture delivery, and specific software development for the clients.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field, plus 7 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Engagement with business executives to define, understand and document IT strategy and desired IT capabilities, iterating new IT capabilities into future-state technology architectures that support business strategies;
- Develop strategy, as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences;
- Collaborate with Enterprise Business Architects to create and maintain strategic roadmaps, principles, standards and reference architectures;
- Design and lead architecture engagements aligned to a client’s business strategy; and,
- Coach, mentor, and support development teams in implementing architectures.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code IL2193, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.