Customer Service Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, IL 60538
Title: Sales Support Specialist Reports to: Director Sales Support
Dept: SAS Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
Acts in a liaison capacity between the office, warehouses, manufacturing plants, Lyon field sales personnel, distribution, and end users to service all inquiries for orders, pricing, product availability, changes, claims and to secure information from other functional areas of the company to assure excellent customer service related to the sales of Lyon products.
• Facilitates customer and field sales inquiries via phone, email, chat room, fax and mail regarding: taking orders, changes to orders, pricing, product availability, scheduling, claims, returns, expediting, literature requests, product information, etc.
• Qualify and or quote and close leads.
• Convert requirement of competitors’ products to Lyon.
• Assists dealers and end users in determining product requirements.
• Use Lyon Olympus quoting system to prepare quotes for Lyon field sales, distribution, general contractors and end users.
• Secures and expedites special pricing requests in response to field sales and customer requests.
• Update Olympus content and provide basic Olympus task support for field sales.
• Enter customer orders as required.
• Provide follow up to close for General Contractor projects to include processing the order transmittal / release.
• Expedites orders as required to meet customer demand.
• Processes and reviews claim orders for material, returns and credits.
• Provides information and support to Lyon field personnel.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability