Account Executive - Digital Strategy
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Edelman Digital was established as the world?s first global social agency. We bring together the best talent to help clients from every industry and sector to navigate complex business and brand challenges brought on by an increasingly digital world. We excel at helping our clients recalibrate their brands, reframe their positions and ? most importantly ? connect and engage with people. Why work with us? You?ll work with an industry-leading team, defining the rules of social marketing for the global business environment.
The Account Executive is a core member of the digital team, delivering digital and social media communications programs to implement client campaigns through evidence-based strategies, flawless execution, obsessive attention to detail, intellectual curiosity and a relentless pursuit of meaningful engagement. If you possess a unique combination of digital savvy, excellent writing skills, stellar social media content development chops, and love using data to inform the tactical approach, then we want to you to join us.
- Research, draft and manage content for the client?s social media channels and occasionally blogs
- Serve as a knowledge manager for the brand?s tone of voice, PR/marketing priorities and overall brand image
- Collaborate with analytics team to optimize reports based on client needs and analyze data for actionable insights and key learnings
- Plan ahead for social amplification support for key client events and milestones
- Engage in a timely manner with the client on any ad-hoc content development needs
- Demonstrate solid research, writing and editing skills and be able to evaluate and edit the work of an assistant account executive and interns
- Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, draft agendas/recaps
- Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation