SMB Sales Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60602
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
At Trustwave, SMB Sales Representatives are responsible for driving new and existing business within an assigned geography or vertical. This is a quota carrying and revenue generating position that reports directly to a Sales Team Manager. This role involves complex selling within a sales cycle period.
The SMB Sales Representative performs the following duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively target new customers through cold calling and lead generation campaigns by phone calls and emails
- Schedule sales meetings with new clients on a weekly basis
- Ensure all customers are on an active Trustwave contract
- Build and create constant pipeline of prospect customers to scope
- Participate in cold call, role play, activities and shadow cold calls with colleagues
- Develop relationships with prospect customer contacts
- Work closely with existing customers to align their business needs with Trustwave solutions and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Work closely with Channel & Alliance teams to identify new opportunities and help facilitate new solution programs
- Utilize additional sales resources to target and identify new business targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com database to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
- Facilitate proposal review process for new business opportunities
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Must be a Self-Starter with a highly entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional experience is preferred
- Experience with high call volume is preferred
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and follow up skills is preferred
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Experience or knowledge of the Information Security industry is highly desired
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management tool is preferred, expertise with Salesforce.com is highly desired
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.