Team Lead, Client Finance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Reports To: Director, Client Services
Location: Chicago, IL or Remote
The best Team Leads strive to exceed their previous-best performance and challenge the status quo. They have the ability to work with all functions including Client Services and Shared Services to coordinate the exceptional delivery of service to our clients. This includes collaborating with key stakeholders at implementation and sustaining a consultative relationship throughout all phases. Demonstrating a strong power of analytical reasoning within all areas of the business, he/she will shape the foundation for the future of the Client Finance department. The greatest skill is having the ability to understand the root cause behind challenges and seek creative alternatives to meet the needs of the customer. The ability to ask probing questions and provide resourceful solutions are essential pieces of this.
The Team Lead, Client Finance supports senior management in the execution of the business plan initiatives. The most successful Team Leads are able to coordinate and influence the activities of others through thoughtful accountability, coaching and mentoring. This leadership is further demonstrated by working harmoniously and effectively with external departments within the organization to achieve excellence. The Team Lead will maintain and expand strategic relationships with all clients and will manage a caseload for a designated portfolio of clients.
1. Build organizational alignment for client finance that executes RELO Direct’s client service delivery model of “Delivering the finest customer service experienced anywhere”. This includes recruiting and developing a client aligned team under a strategic plan that supports the long-term growth and stability of the client finance department.
2. Confirm processes and team structure are efficient and effective by conducting reviews of all client finance procedures completed both internally and through external sources.
3. Identify and implement opportunities for process efficiency and revenue growth.
4. Optimize client relationships by developing consultative relationships and collaborating with clients on utilization of client financial services.
5. As coach, develop client finance service professionals, each driven to meet or exceed the goals and targets established.
6. Create training materials for Client Finance functions. Enforce consistent adherence to processes and procedures.