AVP, Financial Planning and Analysis
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60502
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
AVP, Financial Planning and Analysis
The AVP ensures accountability to operational, strategic, and financial objectives for the company with clearly defined timeframes and accountabilities. The AVP also oversees the management of and provides direction to the staff. Responsible for setting the Company’s vision for the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function and executing against that vision. Serve as a key partner to several functional areas for all Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Financial Planning responsibilities.
- Leadership role in planning, preparing, and completing the Company’s annual Budget process.
- Analyze actual results and forecasts to understand business trends, perform segment financial analysis on key business metrics and financial drivers, and function in a leadership capacity over a global team.
- Drive budgeting, forecasting and business analysis, reporting, process improvement and simplification. Lead management reviews through the preparation of monthly financial material outlining the company’s performance versus budget, forecast, and prior year.
- Lead key business forecasting and planning cycles including monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting to drive results.
- Interact with functional teams to ensure FP&A alignment with stated objectives and goals, providing analysis and ad hoc reporting. Ensure financial material from teams have been properly vetted and key issues discussed.
- Analyze and extract insights from highly complex data sets and communicate insights including developing concise commentary on the financial results.
- Perform monthly financial analysis for each business segment on key metrics and financial drivers. Support review and development of presentation material for executive meetings.
- Manage the coordination for all analysis required to support quarterly earnings releases and Board meetings.
- Initiate and lead process improvements with the FP&A and Finance team. Prepare special studies or ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management. Manage and coach a team of finance specialists to meet their performance objectives and growth opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The experience must include at least 5 years of work experience with each of the following: (1) managing a team of finance specialists; (2) finance or business experience in the food manufacturing; (3) Financial Statement Analysis, Variance Analysis, Accounting and Control, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Analysis; (4) project management experience including developing project plans, making recommendations, and coordinating change-oriented projects; and (5) presenting financial information to management within a global business.
- Work is generally performed within a business professional office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen.
- Experience in MS Suite of products, SAP.
- Travel requirements: 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a directly related field, plus 10 years of finance work experience within a global manufacturing environment.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.
Aurora, Illinois, United States
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/yk7rdzrqvntmzxd4