Representative, Bus Dev III
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Itasca, IL 60143
The tele prospecting function is responsible for making unsolicited, outbound calls into accounts. Tele prospecting is most e?ective when the targets for calling have been carefully selected and due diligence has been done to acquire contact names, phone numbers and email addresses prior to calling. This function will use tele prospecting within multi-channel communications with target accounts and contacts.
- Makes unsolicited, outbound calls into accounts.
- Selects targeted list to call on for specific product or services.
- Spends the majority of time speaking with gatekeepers and intermediaries to build trust and credibility with the prospect or customer in order to win the right to engage.
Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with software/ printing /equipment/ electronics sales preferred, but not required.
- Desire to initiate high volume of outbound calls.
- Ability to handle questions and objections.
- Ability to have a meaningful dialogue with Level C contacts.
- Aptitude to qualify leads.
- Eagerness to network, social selling through organizations.
- Professional, outgoing, persistent personality traits.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate in depth knowledge and understanding of the targeted audience.
- Strong engagement with the decision makers.
- Ability to work closely with outside reps.
- Must be able to persist despite slow and uncertain progress.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at.
Company Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID 22613
Category Sales/Business Development
Position Type Full-Time