Engagement Manager, Strategic Accounts
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Engage with a pharmacy Retailer client to develop, deliver and manage multiple analytical projects of varying complexity. The role involves components of:
• Client engagement & management
• Analytic development & creativity
• Analytic delivery & management
• Insight identification, presentation & communication
• Efficiently & skillfully manage analytic/consulting projects & client relationships
• Understand the critical issues affecting the pharmacy Retailer client to identify analytics, develop approaches and communicate insights
• Identify analytic solutions, operational & process improvements that can further strengthen our client partnership
• Ensure deliverables are complemented with valuable and actionable insights
• Problem solve and story tell with the data
• Effectively engage with the client in a consultative and proactive approach to help drive business outcomes
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor’s degree with 8-12 years of related experience • In-depth understanding & experience working with IQVIA’s data sets (real-world data, prescription, sales, managed care, and reference assets)
• Consultative skills
• Ability to quickly and proactively assess a situation, propose analytics and create actionable ideas
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written • Strong project management experience in life sciences, consulting or the pharmacy Retailer space
• Superior analytical skills and demonstrated track record of success in delivering analytic/consulting engagements; these skills include:
1. Collect, research, gather, analyze & visualize information to make decisions
2. See a problem/situation from alternative points of view
3. Apply logical thinking to break down & understand complex problems & their components
Data & Information Analysis Skills:
1. Examine a large volume of data to make sense of it, identify patterns, trends and/or problems in the data and assess what they mean
2. Identify & make connections to key findings, the client business problem and incremental IQVIA solutions and/or analytics that could be evaluated
Organization Reporting and Scope:
• Reports directly to IQVIA lead who manages & directs the client relationship
• Member of a cross-functional team which supports the client; no direct reports
• Dedicated client resource
Strong & demonstrated skills in the following areas:
• Problem-solving skills
• Internal and external collaboration
• Relationship building
• Ability to influence others
• Developing compelling client ready deliverables
• Personal initiative
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.