Field Service Representative- New York
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
-, IL 60048
We are building something big and if you are looking for a chance to prove yourself and to make an impact, I want to hear from you. Michael Zaccaro; President and CEO of Pharma Logistics
Challenge yourself and grow your career with the reverse distribution industrys highest performer, Pharma Logistics. We are not an average company, our service is not average, our people are not average, and we work hard to hire outstanding colleagues for our team. We are seeking candidates that show passion for what they do, think in terms of continuous, never ending improvement and seek what is best for the team. If this is an environment where you feel you can thrive, then we invite you to join our team as our next Field Service Representative.
Your Impact: The Field Service Representative I position is responsible for providing reverse pharmaceutical services to Pharma Logistics customers in their assigned territory.
You’re Accountable For:
- Complete responsibility for servicing and managing accounts in an assigned territory
- Maintain and develop customer relationships by meeting with decision makers and other influencers
- Daily maintenance of CRM Software (Sales Logix) of all customer interaction and service events
- Accurate recording of pharmaceutical inventory via laptop computer
- Package pharmaceutical products into shipping boxes
- Coordinate shipping arrangements with FedEx and UPS
- Meet or exceed assigned KPI/Metrics based on service quality, customer feedback, and overall productivity
- Maintain timely communication with all key stakeholders
- Manage and maintain expenses
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly calendar planning
- Up to 75% travel
- Other ad hoc projects & reports
Successful Pharmers Have:
- Proven track record in providing superior service to multiple accounts in a multi city territory
- Experience performing multiple service calls on a daily basis
- Ability to meet client needs through high level of travel
- Ability to work remotely and in a self-motivating capacity
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals and controlled substances
Our Next Pharmer Needs to Have:
- High school or GED diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of industry or equivalent experience
- Must be able to work remotely and in a self-motivating capacity.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding performance development plans
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Pharma Logistics is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/z5y94fdyps8qv4mt