Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Skokie Hospital (Res
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60076
Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Skokie Hospital (Resource) (67807)
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than 10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our Inpatient Pharmacy Department located at Skokie Hospital in Skokie, IL. This is a resource position and is limited benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled on first and second shift, with rotating weekends.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Pharmacist with preparing, filling and dispensing medications
- Maintain patient records, set up, package and label medication doses
- Maintain inventory of drug supplies
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current IL registered Pharmacy Technician required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) preferred; certification required within two years of hire
- Prior technician experience or hospital experience preferred
- Retail experience preferred for retail positions
Please explore our website () to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.