Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Joliet, IL 60403
What are we looking for?
ProDrivers has an immediate opening for a motivated Driver Recruiter in our Joliet (Chicago), IL. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a high volume of phone calls and emails while completing job files for drivers based on DOT regulations. Staffing/Recruiting experience is a plus.
Who are we?
ProDrivers, a division of EmployBridge, is an industry leader in the transportation and trucking industry. We specialize in short-and long-term truck driving staffing needs. The largest driver employer of its kind, ProDrivers has more than 50 offices in 32 states, fulfilling more jobs than anyone else. Placing drivers is what we do. Find out more about what sets us apart from our more traditional competitors at www.prodrivers.com!
ProDrivers: The Right Driver, The Right Service, The Right Results
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Post ads, search and review resumes
- Review Application Daily and Prioritize
- Interviewing, screening, and assigning employees to meet client needs
- Organize and complete administration duties
- Set up assessments test for applicants
- Perform drug screening and background checks
- Required to complete job files for drivers based on DOT regulations
- Call Drivers on a weekly basis
- Staffing / Recruiting a plus
- Transportation experience a plus
- Must be self-starter (required minimal supervision), very organized and detail oriented
- Must have the ability and the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Oral and written communications are clear, concise, organized, and professional
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener
- Must present professional and clean image through work attire
- Needs to have excellent relationship-building skills
- Must be computer literate with high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Applications
Employer’s Job# DRIVE02021
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.