Customer Experience Supervisor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockford, IL 61101
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company’s product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as automated process systems, into food and beverage, industrial and power and energy markets. SPX FLOW has approximately $2 billion in annual revenues with operations in more than 30 countries and sales in more than 150 countries.
Make an Impact in a Newly Added, Hands-on Supervisory Role with Ample Room for Advancement
If you combine customer service and/or order entry supervisory experience with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a hands-on approach, including a willingness to perform customer service representative duties as needed, the role of Customer Experience Supervisor, offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Oversee and manage a team of 10-12 direct reports while also performing customer service duties.
- “Own” your role and have both the autonomy and support you need to excel. There will be a strong focus on training and product knowledge and you will have the ability to showcase your skill in these areas.
- Enjoy wide exposure to other departments and leaders up to the Vice President level.
- Spotlight your talent in diverse areas from building customer relationships and improving responsiveness to driving employee development through coaching and training to process improvements, change management and more.
- Be a go-getter able to take on additional responsibilities and/or pursue advancement. We are ripe with opportunity. Prove yourself in this role, and you could move up to a manager role in short order.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds – the positive culture and smaller, family feel of our Rockford site along with the stability and opportunities of a global industry leader with multiple industrial product lines.
- Earn competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits that begin immediately.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Site Manager at our Rockford, Illinois site, as the Customer Service Supervisor, you will manage and direct the activities of Customer Service and Senior Customer Service Representatives, the Customer Service Team Lead, and fulfill the duties of a customer service representative as required. You will work to facilitate the continuous improvement of existing processes and make recommendations that would have a material impact on efficiencies and quality
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To be a strong fit for the Customer Experience Supervisor role, you will have:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.
SPX Flow is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at .
Employer’s Job# 59916
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..