Marketing Automation Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for the management of the Firm s Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. The position is instrumental in driving the firm s MAP strategy and will define and implement best practices for marketing automation capabilities. Responsibilities include goal alignment, project strategy and management, administration, monitoring and analyzing, governance, quality assurance, and training. The Marketing Automation Manager will collaborate with multiple departments including Marketing, IT, Business Development, outside consulting resources, and respective business teams.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Business, Accounting, Finance, or another related field, required
- Five (5) or more years of marketing or communications experience, including three (3) or more years of digital and/or online marketing experience, required
- Experience working within a professional services environment (i.e., accounting, financial consulting, business advisory services and/or banking industries), preferred
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE), preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Experience with CMS software solutions, required
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) required; prior experience with Marketo (MAP), preferred
- Experience with CRM systems, required; prior experience with MS Dynamics, preferred
- Digital Analytics Tools required; prior experience with Google Analytics, preferred
- Data Visualization Tools like PowerBI, preferred
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) as well as a strong knowledge of digital marketing and/or CRM best practices
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
- Proven success in the strategy, development, implementation and ongoing management of marketing technology projects
- Excellent project management skills and organizational skills
- Displays superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously and managing process and service providers (internal and external) to accomplish desired results
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Capable to understand and communicate BDO business, marketplace and value proposition
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels
- Knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and tactics and their application in a professional services organization
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Employer’s Job# 16730BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.