Project Management Admin
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60540
Client Position Title: IT Project Management Advisor
Position Number: 329131
Location: Naperville, IL 60540
Required Skill Set:
Analytical Skills, Communications, Microsoft Office
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: IT Project Management Advisor
Location: Naperville, Illinois
• PRIMARY PURPOSE: To develop and manage project assignments through completion; to communicate results; to make recommendations to management; and to provide training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
• Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
• Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
• Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
• Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
• Transitions program to management personnel.
• Participates in oral presentations.
• Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Supports the organization’’s quality program(s).
• Travels as required.
Skills: SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
• Strong knowledge of project management
• Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Leadership/management/motivational skills
• Analytical and interpretive skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies EXPERIENCE: Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Bachelor’’s degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
• IT project management
• Managed care
• Microsoft office
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)