Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60502
Job Title Paramedic *
Location Aurora, IL* *Position is based out of Aurora, IL
Department Field Operations
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Shifts hiring Part-time, Full-time
Often imitated, never replicated! Put your career in the hands of those who care. Come join our winning team. We’ve been growing the best EMS professionals for over 60 years.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc., is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Illinois, Northwest Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation, as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
The basic function of the Paramedic is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the Paramedic (EMT-P) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and/or EMS Commission of Illinois.
- Great benefits through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Referral bonus
- Progressive call bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full and Part-time positions
- 14 stations to choose from with a location near you
- Continuing Education
- Competitive compensation
- We provide critical care training at no cost
- Minimum qualifications are you must be at least 18 years of age
- Have HS Diploma or GED, IL State EMT-P certification
- Tested or will test into Central Dupage EMS
- Valid Driver’s License & good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical & lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- ACLS Certification
- PHTLS/ BTLS Certification
- National Registry
- Field Experience
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer . Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D