Sales Representative General Freight
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Sales Representative General Freight (19000329)
This Sales Representative position is responsible for selling to account(s) in their portfolio. This position is responsible for prospecting and selling to new customers, as well as, growing and retaining existing business within assigned accounts. The Sales Representative is also expected to champion service distinctiveness and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. The Sales Representative is expected to think and execute job in a strategic manner.
- Performs core-selling activities, prospecting, including sales call preparation, strategic proposal completion, execution of sales calls, and post-call analysis and reporting.
- Understands and sells all services and solutions that apply to the customer’s value chain.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with selling efforts before, during, and after sales campaigns.
- Negotiates terms and finalizes sales; wraps up loose ends; and ensures seamless transition of post-sale service activities.
- Achieves sales and expense budget goals.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent number of years experience in a sales or marketing role within the printing industry.
- Proven sales record in print industry. Prior experience relevant to the posted position selling within the Book Publishing, Magazine, Catalog-Retail, or Direct Mail Industry.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software products
- Strong capabilities with closing deals.
LSC Communications is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment decision because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal or local laws.