Client Finance Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Reports To: Director, Client Services
Location: Chicago, IL
The most successful Client Finance Managers (CFM) contribute to organizational excellence through exceptional delivery of all financial services to our clients. The CFM is responsible for ensuring the financial services are administered smoothly by efficiently and accurately processing expense audits, application of taxable and excludable expenses, wage gross ups, wage requests and payroll reporting, equity funding, mortgage payoff, home sale reconciliations, invoicing, cash application and financial audits. The ability to manage timelines, communicate effectively, prioritize, and maintain an attention to detail are essential to a successful CFM. Demonstrating initiative by asking probing questions, challenging the status quo, and applying analytical thinking to find resourceful solutions are crucial. The greatest quality that a CFM could possess is striving to exceed their previous-best performance by exhibiting a commitment to continuous learning and development.
The CFM supports Team Lead(s) in the execution of the company’s business plan metrics and initiatives. He/She will achieve this by focusing on results and desired outcomes, making timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risk. The CFM works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure financial services are delivered to the client’s expectation resulting in respect and trust regarding financial program management. This requires extensive direct communication with internal departments. Proficiently respond to calls and emails from clients by demonstrating a strong understanding of the relocation process and their financial needs.
1. Proactively manage tasks that execute financial needs of RELO Direct clients by managing accounts payable and receivable, cash applications, payroll reporting, home sale reconciliations and financial audits.
2. Act with customers in mind to establish effective relationships that foster trust and respect.
3. Demonstrate a results-focus and initiative mindset by achieving key performance metrics and influencing teammates to achieve total company results.
4. Use first-hand customer information and feedback for improvements in process, product or services.
5. Continuously build knowledge and skills to improve performance and enhance value to our customers.
6. Communicate orally and in written form with clarity and good effect, understand clearly and quickly when instructions are given, and practice judgment on what information is important, what should be communicated how, to whom and when.
7. Support RELO Direct in the strategic development of customer relationships by sharing expertise, leveraging resources and anticipating needs that result in excellent service.