Divisional Technical Services Manager - Great Lake
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Every Interaction Has the Power to Change a Life
Join Agiliti in our mission to improve patient outcomes through increased hospital efficiencies.
Divisional Technical Services Manager – Great Lakes Region
The Divisional Technical Services Manager (DTSM) provides leadership and expertise for Technical Service Managers, Technical Service Supervisors, Biomedical Technicians and Field Service Technicians within a Division of multiple sites in multiple states. This role provides leadership and direction for growing and maintaining the clinical engineering services business within the Division and collaborates effectively with peer groups within the Division to leverage the overall Region and Company strategy. Additionally, they ensure that customer records and billing are accurate and complete and they participate in revenue growth activity. The DTSM also ensures that the District Offices and onsite programs meet customer technical service needs, optimal technical staffing, development and productivity measures and effectively use the Regional Service Centers. The role reports directly to the Clinical Engineering Regional Director.
This position will cover teams located in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky, Illinois and part of Pennsylvania. The Manager will based in a local office and travel between teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a biomedical engineering, electronics or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience in the field
- Valid U.S. Driver License
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, including and understanding of hospital operations or alternate care providers.
- Worked within a healthcare facility and undergone implementation and management of the Medical Equipment Management Plan.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Joint Commission (JCAHO) and Del Norske Veritas (DNV GL).
- Knowledge and experience with High end Modalities such as Anesthesia and Diagnostic Imaging including repair and maintenance of this equipment.
- Business and Financial management expertise to assist with contract, account margin and budget management, and P and L experience.
- Advanced computer skills required (Microsoft Power Point, Word, & Excel)
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Willingness to share specialized knowledge with others to increase overall team effectiveness
- Ability to travel up to 90% of time
- Ability to engage and actively participate in department initiatives
- Communicates effectively through written and oral communication
- Presents a positive, professional, customer-focused attitude with a passion to succeed
- Identifies skill development areas and take the initiative to learn new processes and technologies
- Works to display Customer Care Team Vision and Mission initiatives
- Ensures accountability and produces high quality work
- Willingness and desire to learn and continuously improve
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports.
Primary Job Location:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Divisional Technical Services Manager
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.