Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60076
Applications Analyst (70156)
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. Headquartered in Evanston, IL, NorthShore is comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 900 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs over 10,500 people.
We are currently seeking an Applications Analyst for our ADT/Prelude/Cadence team within the Health Information Technology Department located in Skokie, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled Monday-Friday with the ability to work from home twice per week. On-call rotation required.
In this role, you will:
- Assists with all phases of project including requirements gathering, evaluations, workflow analysis, and recommendations for available options, implementation, optimization, and support.
- Develops technical, training, testing, project management and operational documentation as required.
- Identifies potential problems or barriers for the project and communicates to management in a timely manner.
- Provides status reports and updates on assigned project/task as requested by management.
- Complete application build for projects and other change requests.
- Build prototypes to determine feasibility when warranted.
- Participate in appropriate user forums, planning sessions, and status meetings.
- Facilitates evaluation of all applications failures and corrective actions as necessary to guarantee system reliability, accuracy, and quality of performance on a continuing basis.
- Obtains and maintains certifications as required.
- Provide support for application as required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3 years practical experience in Healthcare Information Technology is required.
- Experience with Epic Applications is required.
- Certification in Epic Cadence application is a plus.
- Ability to understand and translate technical terminology and/or aspects of projects/tasks
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication and decision making skills
- Strong analytic, problem solving, issue resolution and facilitation skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative to find solutions and work independently.
Please explore our website () to better understand how NorthShore continually achieves high quality and professionalism. Also, visit our careers page () to learn why we’re consistently recognized as a top employer in Chicagoland.
NorthShore University HealthSystem is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.