Senior HCM Business Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60193
Senior HCM Business Analyst
USA, Illinois, Schaumburg
Regular Full time
- Explore, design, implement, integrate and support legacy on-premise applications and Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) applications.
- Create technical and functional design documents for business requirements.
- Conduct Conference Room Pilot (CRPs), fit-gap analysis and develop to-be business processes from as-is.
- Develop cloud data conversion strategies and implement standard practices of cloud migration.
- Automate and integrate web applications with cloud HCM Applications using technologies such as: Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOACS) and middleware technologies.
- Create Cloud HCM upgrade scripts to implement and comply with upgrade readiness.
- Develop Fast Formulas (FFs), Groovy script Expression Language (EL), Page Composer Personalizations.
- Develop mobile responsive cloud HCM deep links to integrate with third party intranet standalone applications.
- Create custom Business Process Management (BPM) approval workflows in transaction console.
- Design, define, develop and deploy Representational State Transfer (REST) full application program interfaces (APIs) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based web services to Oracle HCM cloud.
- Create custom scripts to extract data from legacy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERPs) to integrate with Cloud HCM using HCM data loaders, HCM extracts and web services.
- Write structured query language (SQL) queries to build custom reports, real time transactional analysis dashboards and infolets out of Oracle HCM cloud.
- Create traceability metrics, user accepted, reviewed code migration scripts from development environment to production environment.
- Coordinate and review work assigned to third-party contractors.
- Conduct end user training sessions and develop end user training materials. Support user acceptance testing.
- Develop integration and legacy on-premise data retrieving scripts using technologies such as: C.#, ASP .NET, Oracle SQL, SQL Server and PL/SQL.
- Submit project status reports and high efficient data analysis in cloud HCM.
Education and Experience required – Bachelor’s in Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, and 5 years of experience working on business analysis projects.
Background – Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM). Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI). Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP). HCM Data Loader (HDL). HCM Spreadsheet Loader (HSDL). Payroll Batch Loader (PBL). Fast Formulas. HCM Extracts. Oracle PL/SQL and eText. Oracle Business Process Management Work Flow (BPM).
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.