Senior Product Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lake Forest, IL 60045
A Senior Product Manager at TIDI Products is the entrepreneurial manager of a product or product portfolio, with the goals of driving revenue, market share, customer satisfaction and increased profitability. The senior product manager is responsible for managing the product life cycle from ideation to end-of-life and is accountable for virtually all aspects of the business without having direct authority over the resources required to deliver results.
In this role, you will be our point person on the Specialty Drapes portfolio for our Acute Care Consumables business. You will build and execute marketing plans to deliver on annual and longer-term financial goals while managing the day-to-day needs of the business, working closely with the Director of Marketing and the Sales team to drive key marketing initiatives and support the team in daily activities through various parts of the marketing mix.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Lead and develop product strategy, product positioning and communications that resonate with all key constituents in the demand creation process
- Manage the product, package, label and other communication programs and change processes.
oCollaborate with Operations and Sales on portfolio assortment optimization, including product cost issues and elimination of inefficient SKU’s.
oAnalyze product design, packaging, and develop cost savings recommendations
oDevelop and review sales resources
- Lead market analysis, customer and competitive data, identify meaningful and actionable insights, related strategies and action plans.
- Collaborate with the extended sales teams (US/OUS) to ensure alignment product strategy, positioning, and solutions.
- Develop and drive execution of marketing/communication programs based on the product positioning and targets. This includes web presence, in-service programs, CE programs, training, advertising, customer promotions, sampling, KOL programs, product promotions, public relations and industry trade shows.
- Develop and execute management system to drive cross functional alignment
- Understand distributors and end-customers’ expectations for the products and the solutions they seek.
- Develop, execute, and analyze voice of customer for new and existing product development
- Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Analyze sales data and trends and makes recommendations for action
- Develop and manage the budgetary and forecasting processes
- Review and report on performance indicators
- Manage projects end-to-end
- Drive Product Development Process
- Develop and manage pricing strategy
4.Drive for Results
- Self-starter and consistent focus on continuous improvement
- Maintain and grow volume within product categories
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of product and/or marketing management related experience
Experience/Skills/Abilities and/or Training
- Strong financial skills plus business acumen
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Commitment to company values
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Power Point
- Travel approximately 30% of the time
TIDI Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply