Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Peoria, IL 60602
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Student Engineer to work part time in our Peoria, IL office. In this role, you will gain valuable knowledge into the operation of an engineering and architectural firm while performing engineering tasks as well as other office support.
• Assisting engineers with drafting using AutoCAD
• Basic engineering design work
• Field inspection
• Office related support including running errands, preparing construction documents,
Specific Requirements include:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Valid driver’s license
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, preferred
• Organized and professional
• Ability to communicate professionally with clients and co-workers
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.