MS Azure Big Data Lead Architect - US Remote plus travel
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westchester, IL 60154
Req ID: 59975
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a MS Azure Big Data Lead Architect – US Remote plus travel to join our team in Westchester, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
- Derive strategies of pulling up the data extraction, data ingestion, data quality
- Design of the data visualization format
- Define rules for anomaly and edge analytics.
- Discuss with business to identify relevent feature for predictive and prescriptive analytics for the use cases
- Manage end to end analytics modeling process (development to production deployment and post production support for the analytics model)
- 12+ years’ experience in IT services
- Experience with Machine Learning methodologies such as classical regression, logistic regression, neural nets, association rules, sequence analysis, cluster analysis, NLP etc.
- Experience with SQL and relational and No SQL databases
- Experience with Azure ML, Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience in Azure SQL DB/DW, Service Bus, Azure IOT/Event Hub, Azure Data Factory ,Azure Data Lakes, Azure HDInsight
- Experience in Spark, Storm, Kafka, NiFi & miNiFi
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience leading a team in the delivery of designing and scoping multiple deliverables across a number of technologies
- Experience leading the data identification
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
Employer’s Job# 583046000A3
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.