CARE ADVOCATE - CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60440
CARE ADVOCATE – CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Code and Title
5213 – CARE ADVOCATE
Administration – Community Division
Gateway Foundation, Inc. is a national, non-profit organization committed to serving individuals with substance use and mental health disorders. Gateway is a growing organization dedicated to making a difference with over 1,300 people in six states; we serve over 30,000 individuals a year.
We are currently seeking dedicated and caring individuals join as Care Advocates – Call Center Representatives at our Call Center in Naperville, IL. As the initial point of contact for our customers and referral sources, the Care Advocate will be responsible for handling inbound calls and responding to messages about Gateway treatment services, admission eligibility and the advantages of recovery. In addition, the Care Advocate will:
- Gather and exchange information based on the caller’s needs.
- Communicate information about Gateway treatment services, locations and levels of care
- Answer incoming calls and document customer information and enter responses using online forms and a computerized system
- Follow-up with customers to confirm appointments, provide additional information and address questions
- Facilitates admission process by confirming information, connecting customer to appropriate treatment center and relaying information to coordinate care
The Care Advocate reports to the Call Center Supervisor. The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or general education equivalency
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Compassion and empathy to appropriately respond to customer’s needs
- Ability to toggle between multiple computer systems and screens while speaking with customers
- Ability to respond to emails, chats, text and instant messages
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets