Human Resources Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MOUNT PROSPECT, IL 60056
• Oversee human resources activities of the Company.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations to employees.
• Assist management with recruitment process, screening, and interviews.
• Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Perform payroll of all employees regularly.
• Analyze salary market and conduct survey of market range.
• Prepare all types of reports required by managements (monthly, quarterly and annual reports)
• Develop training materials and programs for employees.
• Participate in trainings and events organized by the company