Success Manager - Marketing Cloud
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
Customer Success Group
The Specialist Success Manager bridges the gap between marketers and the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. In a role that encompasses strategic project management, data science, consulting, and relationship management, Marketing Cloud Success Managers are responsible for ensuring adoption and ongoing success with the Marketing Cloud platform.
- Ensure maximum customers adoption and satisfaction with their Salesforce Marketing Cloud investment
- Categorize a portfolio of accounts based on known risk factors, and maintain ongoing engagements with prioritized Marketing Cloud Accounts
- Help new customers navigate through their initial Marketing Cloud on-boarding through 1:1 and 1:Many engagements
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, and potential growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Act as a subject matter expert for a large team of Success Managers, providing them with insights & structured guidance for Marketing Cloud account management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve risk assessment, client-facing resources, account management and target accuracy of scaled programs to ensure the customer experience is consistent and cohesive
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 5+ year of work experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action oriented meetings
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Employer’s Job# JR53128-Chicago
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.