Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL , IL 60617
Client Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 329226
Location: Chicago, IL 60617
Required Skill Set:
Administrative assistant, Order Entry, Reporting, SAP
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 11/25/2019 to 02/23/2020
Hours: M-F 8:00 am-5.00 pm
Work address: Chicago, IL 60617
Our client is a Fortune 500, international and draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, and nutrition and risk management.
- Administrative duties as assigned including local I/T admin, monthly OEE report generation, SAP production entry, service entry receipts, tracking/processing approvals for invoices, tracking/ordering operations and office supplies, coordinating meetings & events, greeting visitors, and other duties as assigned.
20% Maintenance Support
- Responsible maintaining maintenance data in SAP, including Preventative.
- Maintenance plans and work orders.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the SAP and hard copy Asset Equipment files which include register of assets, EHS binders, equipment specifications, drawings, parts lists, spare parts database and inventory, inspection histories management and vendor information.
10% Human Resources –
Provide Human Resources support including but not limited to: recruitment coordination, new hire onboarding, Kronos, AAP outreach efforts, confidential records management, and other duties as assigned.
- Min. High school diploma/GED
- Min. 6 months to 1 year office administrative experience
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)