Full Time Customer Care Representative 75
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bloomington, IL 61701
Customer Care Representatives provide information and offer creative solutions to callers concerning all deposit products, bank services, loans, and eBanking products, and services. This service oriented role is responsible for providing A+ Customer Service, accurate information, and prompt resolution of customer concerns via telephone, e-mail, and chat line. The goal of this position is to retain and enhance existing customer relationships and to develop new ones. Employees in this position work under immediate supervision of others. Development in this role is progressive:
Customer Care Representative I: Possesses excellent customer service skills and demonstrates enthusiasm for learning procedures and systems and becoming knowledgeable about all bank products and services. Is able to help callers with account information, perform account services and maintenance, is proficient with eBanking services, and is able to navigate within all systems. Job functions require accuracy, successful multi taking, and meeting call volume, adherence, quality, and referral goals. May occasionally need assistance with complex calls or research.
Customer Care Representative II: In addition to mastering all of the skills for a CC Rep I, this position requires responding to all types of e-mails sent to the bank and assisting customers via Live Person Chat. Excellent written skills are required. Will be assigned additional duties such as auditing, scheduling chat, supply ordering, credit card specialist, and other special projects or duties. Shares knowledge and information with CCC staff. Works independently and needs little assistance.
Customer Care Representative III: Has mastered all skills for CC Rep I & II and is proficient at all of them. In addition is a mentor to other employees, assists with training, contributes to positive moral, and offers feedback to manager & supervisor to improve department. Works independently and finds solutions on their own.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide exceptional customer service by presenting information and solutions to customers and other individuals who call our offices or contact us via the company website or Live Person Chat.
Answer all inquiries about our products, services, policies and procedures, including all deposit rates as well as promoting and referring bank products and services. Promptly provide bank balances, transactions and other account related information to our customers. Quickly diffuse potential conflict and calmly respond to customer’s distress to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate organizational and problem solving skills – own the problem.
- Meet set goals for call volume, adherence, and productivity.
Answer secure e-mails and e-mails sent via our website from customers. Assist customers via Live Person Chat line.
Become knowledgeable and keep updated about company products, services and information systems in order to resolve problems and promote customer relationships through service and cross sales.
Demonstrate excellent communication skills, interest in, and the ability to work with people in a professional manner.
Refer and recommend products and services that benefit customers. Meet referral and sales goals.
Assist with other functions as necessary or requested to complete work accurately and on schedule. Demonstrate continuous improvement by proactively offering creative solutions to a problem or concern.
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate well with a variety of people via phone, e-mail, and chat.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and accuracy at all times.
Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and shift full focus to a different task in an instant. Must be flexible to meet the needs of the department.
Core Essential Job Requirements
All employees must be able to relate well to customers and coworkers in a positive atmosphere of mutual respect without exhibiting behavioral extremes and be able to respond appropriately to direction and criticism from a supervisor.
- Provide exceptional customer care (both internal and external) in a manner that satisfies individual needs of each customer and builds loyalty to Heartland Bank
- Promote Heartland Bank within the community by consistently speaking highly of the Bank, its leaders, managers, employees and mission
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and employee information.
- Respond positively to feedback and redirection
- Fully utilize systems, tools, training and resources provided to maximize potential.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Speak English clearly.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates good computer skills with the ability to learn new ones as well as proficiency in common office software and equipment, company intranet, mobile apps, online banking and bill pay
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
One year experience in retail, office, bank or customer service preferred
Regularly: sitting, talking, hearing, vision – close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus, wearing a phone headset, typing
Frequently: standing, walking, feeling/touching
Occasionally: climbing and/or balancing, reaching with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, lifting objects up to 30 pounds