Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northbrook, IL 60062
DO YOU HAVE A NOTICEABLE PASSION FOR RESULTS
Youre bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our clients products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with SYNEOS HEALTH.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Provide critical oversight on matters related to the project
- Responsible for building external relationships with recognized experts, HCPs, and prioritized external stakeholders in the therapeutic area and integrated health care systems
- Develop deep product, and competitor knowledge, as well as understanding local and regional market trends
- Assist and coordinate critical activities with physicians and office staff through the drug initiation process, product training, patient support programs, and follow-up where applicable
- Collaborate and partner with peers in the sales organization, brand team, and other support partners to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
ALONG WITH A RESULTS-ORIENTED MINDSET, SELF-ASSURANCE AND AN ENGAGING MANNER, THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years pharmaceutical sales experience
- Pharmaceutical product launch and total office experience is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Experience in Endocrinology, Urology or Mens Health is preferred
- Demonstrated success in competitive market access landscape
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
WHY SYNEOS HEALTH Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, youre empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. Were dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, youll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)