Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Itasca, IL 60143
SAQ Specialist (30144)
This position supports Regional Leads by managing and coordinating all aspects of leasing, zoning, permitting, and working with landlords to accomplish equipment modifications and/or new site builds.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Perform lease audits (lease/amendments review, file audit)
- Prepares and submits notice letters to Landlords regarding equipment changes
- Obtain Landlord consent for equipment or lease changes
- Draft and negotiate the terms of Lease Agreements and Lease Amendments with Landlords
- Complete Lease and/or Amendment business and legal approval packages for clients
- Submittal of collocation applications to tower companies
- Coordination of any fees required for collocation applications, structural, zoning and permitting fees, etc.
- Coordination of site visits (if required)
- Obtain any necessary due diligence from site or property owners and confirm leasing, zoning, permitting, and environmental compliance
- Support Regional Architecture and Engineering team to obtain, review/approve A&E deliverables from A&E vendors as needed
- Supports Regional Architecture and Engineering team as needed for ordering Structural Analysis from vendors
- Negotiate and coordinate execution of Agreements, Leases, access and utility easements, and amendments as necessary
- Obtain Zoning and Permitting approvals as necessary
- Obtain Notice to Proceed from site or tower owner (if required), and complete any Notice to Proceed requirements
- Maintain milestone completion forecasts in client database
- Upload documents into client database and manage document control as required
- Resolve leasing, zoning, and permitting issues as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree required, J.D. preferred
- Experience in real estate, leasing, contracts, and/or telecommunications preferred
- Expert ability using Microsoft Office products and database systems
- Good communications skills – written and oral
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Business skills should include excellent leadership & negotiation skills, strong customer orientation, excellent conflict management skills, excellent analytical & problem solving capability, excellent communication skills both oral and written, a strong business minded consultative approach with focus on profitability & margin.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
MasTec Network Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.