Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rosemont , IL 60018
Client Position Title: Concur Travel and Expense Administrator
Position Number: 329338
Location: Rosemont, IL 60018
Required Skill Set:
Audit, Concur, ERP, Expense Reports, Microsoft Excel, Travel Arrangements
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Concur Travel and Expense Administrator
Start Date: 11/18/2019
End Date: 01/25/2020
Location: Rosemont, IL 60018
The Travel & Expense (T&E) Program Administrator will be responsible for customizing and managing the company’s Travel & Expense Policy, System, Interfaces and Processes to meet both the business and policy needs of each CLIENT business unit. The position will proactively build a more scalable onboarding and training process for booking travel and completing expense reports, while ensuring compliance. The T&E Program Administrator also plays a significant role in selecting and negotiating with the Company’s preferred travel partners.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
• Develop and issue Request for Proposals (RFPs) for the travel category, evaluate vendor responses, make vendor selection decisions.
• Negotiate corporate travel rates and programs for hotels, airlines, rental cars, meetings and the like
• Serve as the Central Administrator of the Concur Travel & Expense system, responsible for the unique configurations of each business unit.
• Maintain and evolve the library of audit rules in Concur, used to manage and automate enforcement of the company’s T&E Policy.
• Periodically review the Company’s T&E policy and make recommendations to senior management to update the policy as needed,
• Take the lead in working with business unit Finance leaders to customize Concur in order to meet any policy needs unique to their BU.
• Monitor each business unit’’s departmental structure to ensure the HR, Concur, and ERP systems remain in sync, while building a more formal change management process.
• Develop expertise in using Concur’’s reporting tools (on both the travel and expense sides) to disseminate summary information to company’s senior leadership team,
• Maintain database of travel related contracts; proactively manage contract renewals and extensions,
• Load and update all preferred vendors, negotiated rates, and audit rules to ensure compliance.
• Support future implementations of Concur Travel & Expense.
• Continue to develop improved, scalable training materials for simple onboarding of new users.
• Take the lead in resolving technical questions about Concur received from Finance or Shared Services representatives across the company,
• Other project work supporting the Strategic Sourcing department as required,
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Purchasing, Computer Science, or related field.
• 1 to 3 years professional work experience in travel, expense, accounts payable, audit, shared services, or related field is required Experience using Concur Travel & Expense is preferred,
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to listen and to communicate effectively and persuasively with individuals and in presentations to groups.
• Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively compose correspondence which communicates messages effectively using appropriate tone, grammar, and word usage.
• Ability to multi-task between many different tasks and projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)