QA Claims Program Leader - HealthCare
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
chicago, IL 60601
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant’s delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Do you love the challenge of bringing teams together to tackle business problems? Do you dream of working with a dynamic learning community that offers the latest knowledge in?QE&A? Do you want to see yourself working for a highly respected Fortune 200 company with an established reputation in the?QE&A?space?
If you answered yes to these questions, have you thought about becoming part of Cognizant?s QE&A team? We are currently seeking highly skilled?QA Program Leader?with experience in?Program Management?and managing?Large Program?and handling large?healthcare?initiatives in?Quality Engineering & Assurance. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy QA Professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
Cognizant requires a?QA Program Leader?to join our Quality Engineering & Assurance (QE&A) Team in North America, Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
- Large program management expertise and experience leading multi-year programs, multi-vendor teams
- Experience handling large healthcare modernization initiatives and delivery with large teams
- Experience creating program level strategies for multi-year, complex modernization initiatives
- Consulting expertise, experience handling multiple stakeholders in executive leadership teams at levels of VPs and above
- Actively engaging in executive steering committee discussions and also in techno functional discussions with application architects, performance architects and SV architects
- Strong healthcare expertise with specialization in claims domain is mandatory. Experience managing large programs in Claims portfolio
- Vast experience in driving digital transformation in QA. Ability to identify innovative solution and drive their customized development to accelerate delivery
- Understanding and working experience with scaled agile methodologies
- Exposure to latest trends in digital transformation. Sound knowledge on industry leading best practices in quality engineering
- Good understanding of industry leading performance engineering practices for micro-services
- Good understanding of industry leading practices for implementing service virtualization
- Understanding of cloud platforms and their overall architecture will be an added advantage
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It supports lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is encouraged to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you?re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we?d love to hear from you.