Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Warrenville, IL 60555
Payroll and HRIS Manager
- Management of employee changes including new hires and other job-related changes and actions.
- Management of payroll processing including file preparation, reconciliation and audit with transmission to third party vendor.
- Ownership of payroll-related payments such as garnishments and other third party payments.
- Oversight and process oversight for workforce management including timekeeping and schedule changes, employee and manager-level support and resolutions.
- Manage process and service delivery to execute proper payment of US employees in a multi-state environment by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers via outsourced payroll vendor.
- Oversee organization-wide payroll standards and best practices including developing and updating policies, procedures and workflows.
- Partner with HR and Finance departments. Payroll reporting and analytics including payroll journal entries.
- Payroll tax administration including monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation including production of form W-2s.
- Manage and execute payroll-related reporting and audits including Workers Compensation and 401k plans.
- Payroll-related projects including standardizations and consolidations.
HRIS Responsibilities: * Maintain and support system level set-up including security and access levels.
- Set-up of additional features and modules including testing and approvals.
- Periodic data integrity reporting, analytics and follow-up.
- Support and adjustment of system interfaces and uploads.
- Supervises maintenance of digital human resources records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience transactional processing using automated HR, benefits, timekeeping and payroll modules
- 3+ years’ experience managing payroll employees in high-volume, multiunit environment
- Utilization of SAP and ADP solutions, preferred
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, strategic and customer service skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel features)
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
It is Advanced Resources practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
Employer’s Job# 481401
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.