Operator 1- B Shift - Seasonal
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Romeoville, IL 60446
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the warehouse Operator 1 duties:
• Responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material and products according to customer guidelines and ISO 9001 where applicable
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
• Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
• Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck or other power equipment
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
• Incredible work ethics
• Attendance and punctuality
• Pride in delivering flawless service to our customers
What does success look like in this role?
• Safety conscience, Speed to palletize and great attendance
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 3 months experience and/or training
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
OHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.