Digital Marketing Email Campaign Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westchester, IL 60154
The Marketing Analyst Adverising (Email) is responsible for executing email marketing programs for Follett Higher Education Group’s brands. You will execute and drive campaigns that align with our consumer lifecycle contact strategies, while owning the associated email planning, design, coding, reporting, analysis and database management
The Marketing Analyst- Advertising (Email) will supports the Manager on email marketing programs for multiple brands and departments within FHEG including 1,200+ campus bookstores and associated customers. You will be responsible for the development, execution, analysis and management of personalized email campaigns, including marketing, transactional and auto-generated triggers. Perform list maintenance and hygiene duties.
Supports the Manager on email marketing programs for multiple brands and departments within FHEG including 1,200+ campus bookstores and associated customers. Responsible for the development, execution, analysis and management of personalized email campaigns, including marketing, transactional and auto-generatedtriggers. Perform list maintenance and hygiene duties.
Reporting and Monitoring:
- Collaborate with eFollett Analyst to initiate and review reports in Adobe Analytics, email platform and other systems as assigned to determine success for each campaign.
- Compile and interpret data to allow for real-time marketing responsiveness and agility.
- Partner with other internal departments to obtain additional data and context not provided through existing tools; analyze results and make business recommendations based on results.
- Initiate email test scenarios and identify criteria to determine under which circumstances such testing should take place; create and maintain test/benchmark database.
- Assess ROI and scalability of local and national email marketing campaigns; make recommendations based on results.
- Contribute to development of robust lifecycle contact strategies and maintain the communications calendar for all email campaigns. Act as gatekeeper of customer- facing message consistency vis-à-vis internal systems and across all channels; work with manager to create and leverage customer behavioral data effectively.
- Maintain current and create new data automation and auto-import processes to reconcile and append customer data from external databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in relative area of study or equivalent work experience.
- Marketing, eCommerce or related business discipline is required.
- Advanced computer skills (Office Suites).
- Minimum 3 years experience deploying B2C email marketing campaigns; familiarity with Oracle Responsys preferred.
- Subject matter expert on email marketing, email complain and regulations, and email service provider platform functionality required.
- In-depth understanding of email database structures and functionality, as well as experience creating and deploying consumer lifecycle contact strategies.
- Demonstrated analytical skills & familiarity with measurement tools and standards as applies to email/digital marketing.
- Proficient project management skills.
- Experience with integrated email, social media, and mobile marketing campaigns preferred. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver preferred.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.