Associate Marketing Manager - Clinical
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Evanston, IL 60201
Associate Marketing Manager – Clinical (69492)
NorthShore University HealthSystem(NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistentlyranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. Headquartered in Evanston, IL,NorthShore is comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Parkand Skokie. The system includes a 900 physician multispecialty group practicewith 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1billion and employs over 10,500 people.
We are currently seeking anAssociate Marketing Manager for our Marketing & Corporate CommunicationsDepartment located at 1301 Central Street, Evanston, IL. This is a full-timeposition and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled Monday-Friday.
In this role, you will:
- Manage primary service lines, programs and sponsorship partners in the development of strategies and tactics to achieve approved business plans and objectives
- Responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities such as project management, campaign development, event management, budget tracking, competitive review, marketing plan development and execution
- Plan, execute and activate community outreach events including staffing and coordination of collateral/materials
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate Degree – preferably in marketing, advertising or public relations
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field
- Strong written and oral communications skills, project management expertise, highly skilled in Microsoft platforms (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) with Adobe Acrobat editing experience; graphic design skills a plus
Please explore ourwebsite () to better understand how NorthShore continually achieves highquality and professionalism. Also, visit our careers page () to learn why we’re consistently recognized as a top employer inChicagoland.
NorthShore UniversityHealthSystem is committed to working with and providing reasonableaccommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main careerpage for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.