Private Label Development Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Private Label Development Manager
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION.To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It’s a Question of Taste
Do more, be more.Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz.We’ll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style.Outperform our expectations and you’ll move forward faster than you ever thought possible.Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
- Responsible for delivering Product Development initiatives across Private Label, Export, Food Service & Pet Food.
- Contribute to development of Product Development pipeline and strategy across Private Label, Export, Food Service & Pet Food.
- Responsible for managing and allocating resources to deliver Product Development initiatives across Private Label, Export, Food Service & Pet Food.
- Demonstrate Product Development best practice to deliver projects with executional excellence, inclusive defining clear project and business objectives, undertaking robust technical feasibilities, time line development and adherence, Stage & Gate compliance and help drive cross-functional project team accountability.
- Provide regular updates on progress, and next steps to project sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Develop “first hand” understanding of key Customer needs in order to develop tailored product development solutions.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with all Kraft Heinz Food Safety, Environmental, Health and Safety, and Ethical and Human Resources policies, programs and goals.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Technology, Food Science, Animal Nutrition or Science or related.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Research and Development in the Food industry or Pet Food.
- Familiarity with and ability to work within manufacturing and Pilot Plant environment.
- Technical understanding and experience in Pet Food product development
- Strong understanding, working knowledge/experience in Private Label Product Development. Working knowledge of ANZ Private Label Grocery Customers.
- Strong understanding, working knowledge/experience in Export and/or Foodservice Product Development. Working knowledge of ANZ Food Service Customers.
- Project Management experience
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.