General Location Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Joliet, IL 60436
We are looking for an individual that is motivated, hard working, and experienced to support the General Manager executing core FMP initiatives at their assigned location. We offer plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. If this sounds like the job opportunity you’ve been waiting for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
- Assist the General Manager in planning and implementing strategies to effectively, profitably, and safely
operate the location.
- Completing tasks assigned by the General Manager accurately and efficiently.
- Responsible for building security including opening and closing the location.
- Perform inventory management including but not limited to receiving, stocking, shipping, customer returns,
and battery truck replenishment.
- Supervise and dispatch company and courier drivers.
- Perform customer deliveries to meet or exceed route delivery benchmarks.
- Optimize profits by controlling location costs.
- Communicate effectively with customers and FMP personnel, ensuring accurate and timely communication
and respond to e-mails as needed within 72-hours and voicemails within 24-hours.
- Convey a positive attitude at all times and ensure all employees are focused on the customer.
- Understand FMP’s returns and credit approval policies and ensure all customer returns and refunds are
properly investigated and processed accurately in a timely manner.
- Utilize a proactive approach to problem solving, capturing opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure security of all FMP’s assets during working and non-working hours including meeting company
standards and building security policies.
- Ensure all cash is handled in accordance to company policy and that accurate records are maintained at all
- Maintain facility, vehicles and equipment assigned to location and report all issues to proper personnel
- Ensure the location maintains an accurate inventory. Company Inventory Standards are met by conducting
proper cycle counts as required, investigating all discrepancies and making necessary adjustments in a
- Effective use of multiple electronic catalog resources for parts look up and product specifications.
- Support Regional Customer Service Manager during seasonal customer demand by answering incoming
customer calls as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
- 2 years of General Office experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities