Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Our client, located in Northbrook, IL is seeking a Data Specialist.
Hours: 40 hours/week: 8 am – 5 pm
Pay: $20/hr. – $24/hr.
Why work here?
- Newly renovated space.
- Yoga room and gym available on site.
- Cafeteria onsite with discounted rates for employees.
- Annual holiday party and summer cookout.
- Growing organization with a family oriented group.
- SAP or Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Intermediate Excel experience
- CRM experience.
- Detail oriented and critical thinking skills.
- Perform data entry and data quality functions.
- Review and process data requests from Salesforce.
- Enter and update master data in SAP for new and existing customer and vendor accounts and company materials/products/items.
- Assist other team members, on an as needed basis, on open tasks/projects.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like something you’d be interested or would like to hear more about, let’s connect! Please, forward your resume to .
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland’s top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Employer’s Job# 481648
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.