Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Itasca, IL 60143
This position is responsible for accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger.
- Support the month-end financial reporting process. This will consist of expense review, general accruals, expense report accruals, late invoice accruals, prepaids
- Preliminary report generation to ensure accurate closing of monthly financials, assist manager with exception reporting and corrections
- Contribute to the maintenance of a robust internal control environment, including preparation/review of account reconciliations, analytical investigations and inquiries from finance.
- Inter/intra company reconciliations
- Assist with year-end close functions
- Fixed asset management
- Assists with internal and external audits ensuring all schedules, requests and aspects of the audits are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assists with the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers and operating expenses.
- Various ad-hoc projects as assigned by manager
- B.S. Degree in Accounting required.
- CPA or CPA track is a plus
- Minimum of three (3) or more years of related accounting work experience and/or training.
- Strong knowledge of accounting software and all MS Office programs, including Excel and Word.
- Oracle NetSuite knowledge is a plus.
Equal Opportunity. Flexera Software agrees that it does not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, national origin, or sexual orientation.
Employer’s Job# 10664
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.