Business Development Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Itasca, IL 60143
From on-premises to the cloud, Flexera gives enterprises clarity into their technology black hole, helping business leaders turn insight into successful action. Our portfolio of integrated solutions delivers unparalleled technology insights, spend optimization and agility, Flexera helps companies optimize their technology footprint and realize IT s full potential to accelerate their business. For over 30 years, our 1300+ team members worldwide have been passionate about helping our more than 50,000+ customers fuel business success.
BDRs are crucial to Flexera s Sales team, helping to identify and develop new business opportunities and relationships. Great BDRs understand that creating meaningful connections with prospective customers and qualified leads is key to establishing long-term, successful relationships. BDRs here are able to do this through a plethora of mediums, including phone, email, social media, and creative outlets that catch positive attention.
Flexera s BDRs are equipped with a top-notch technology stack that enables both the identification of and connection to ideal prospects and targets. This team works very closely with Marketing and Field Sales to assess those qualifications to develop plans, measure results against those plans, and adapt to dynamic business and customer needs. BDRs at Flexera have significant exposure to leadership in Sales, Marketing and Operations, and our program enables an upwards trajectory in career path through any of those functions. Our customers are enterprise-grade and our sales are complex, so individuals who are up for the challenge and looking for an exceptional launchpad will thrive.
The next generation of leaders need to understand the ins-and-outs of the challenges facing customers who struggle to manage software and technology. We re tackling these problems head on, through greater transparency, access to insight/data, increased governance and maximizing their return on investment. Care to join us on this transformative journey?
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives and Field Marketing team to develop creative programs and events to drive pipeline building efforts within your target accounts
- Research, prospect, and development of new leads within target accounts
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing contacts through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Show technical acumen through the ability to leverage sales enablement and productivity tools
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Secure meaningful interactions for our Account Executives
- Actively participate in and contribute to team learning opportunities and your own personal development
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and pipeline progression
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus.
Equal Opportunity. Flexera Software agrees that it does not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, national origin, or sexual orientation.
Employer’s Job# 10672
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.