Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Elk Grove Village, IL •
ID: 46013 •
RRD – Elk Grove Village Direct Mail facility is a full-service web printer of high impact, full color direct marketing communications. We are looking for temporary full time workers to join our team until the end of the year. We are within walking distance of Pace Bus Stop 757.
- Stack or box printed sheets, folded signatures, labels or other in-process products from discharge unit of printing press.
- Remove folded signatures from web press and place signatures on pallet or skid for removal to warehouse or binding areas.
- Pack printed materials into carton and/or mail trays then onto pallets.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or other device.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into cartons or mail trays.
- Assists press crew with cleaning ink fountains, gluers, coatings and general press equipment.
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM & 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM 3 DAYS ON/4 DAYS OFF.
Opportunities for overtime
- Basic knowledge of general warehouse environment.
- Able to stock, move, jog, arrange, unload, count and rotate items on/off equipment.
- Basic skill in the use of manual dollies, carts or hand trucks and hand tools used in material handling tasks such as hammers, pliers and related equipment.
- Previous printing experience preferred, but not required.
- Job requires ability to lift 20 to 50 pound cartons or mail trays, repetitively.
- Able to read, copy and record figures and involves simple addition and subtraction.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company’s policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.