Accounts Payable Data Management Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northfield, IL 60093
Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of Medline US and Canadian vendor master accounts and banking details. Develop and adhere to Corporate master data governance standards, policies, protocols and processes to drive efficiency, minimize risk and ensure compliance with government regulations and corporate standards.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish master data governance procedures and protocols which support the corporate and regulatory requirements of Finance, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Quality, and Product Divisions.
- Analyze, evaluate and process vendor setup/banking/change requests and inquiries from US and Canadian Medline locations, while ensuring the quality, integrity and confidentiality of vendor information. Audit vendor database and analyze results to ensure data accuracy and relevance, enforce protocols, and identify risks.
- Implement best practices and procedural changes for process improvement and compliance.
- Collaborate with divisional leaders on establishing appropriate vendor accounts and account settings such as payment terms, banking information, tax status, branch accounts, etc.
- Provide data, reports, analysis and advice to internal stakeholders regarding best practices, special circumstances, mass uploads, acquisition support, and additional system functionality.
- Independently carries out annual IRS 1099 report preparation and processing including B-notice resolution, government testing, report generation, 1099 filing and printing/mailing all vendor 1099 notices.
- Maintain corporate bank change policies and procedures, provide thorough review and documentation on all banking updates.
- Mitigate risk to company funds by validating authenticity of bank change requests.
Education & Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, or related discipline OR High school diploma or equivalent and at least 4 years of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, or related discipline.
- Experience in documenting and auditing procedures and setting internal controls.
- Intermediate skill level in SAP as well as Microsoft Excel and Word applications.
Relevant Work Experience
- Previous master data maintenance experience in an SAP environment preferred.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO