Financial Incentive Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northfield, IL 60093
In this position one will be responsible for accurately calculating and analyzing reports pertaining to Sales Managers’ quarterly and yearly formula bonus pay across all sales forces.
- Prepare and send monthly performance reports with all supporting documents. This will include fielding questions from Sales Executives and Management.
- Calculate year-end bonuses for the following sales forces: Post-Acute, Physicians Office, Surgery Centers, Education and Research, and OEM
- Validate and maintain the integrity of selected source documents based on understanding financial adjustments made to sales and profit data.
- Maintain accurate financial adjustments to sales and profit data
- Monitor for data accuracy, timeliness and integrity in data used in analysis and reporting. Communicate to appropriate personnel if data inaccuracies exist.
- Coordinate with Programmers to create and audit reporting based on Sales Executives and Manager direction.
- Run ad-hoc reporting to audit, troubleshoot, or produce requested reports.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years analytical work experience
- Experience in processing all relevant details, understanding and prioritizing their importance and drawing clear and concise conclusions.
- Experience using business analytical skills including facilitating requirements sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Experience in controlling and coordinating concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: use of vlookups, using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge).
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO