Operations Support Specialist I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Perform research and administrative activities related to business operations.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously to support meeting deadlines. Perform general office support duties including copying, scanning, mailing, etc.
- Coordinate and assemble materials to be used in producing proposals and presentations. Conduct necessary research to support team initiatives.
- Assist with the creation of various documents including daily, weekly, monthly reports, communications, P.O.s, Invoices, and financial statements.
- Complete a variety of tasks in support of team initiatives including data coordination, monitoring, tracking and auditing.
- Assist with department phone coverage.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Relevant Work Experience
- 1 year relevant business or operations support experience.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Intermediate analysis and math skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO