SVP Corporate Sales
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northfield, IL 60093
Oversee the direction and management of all sales activities and resources of the Corporate Sales division based on short term and long-term objectives.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Direct the development of sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies, and procedures. Ensure alignment with corporate sales and marketing objectives
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve growth, revenue targets and service goals
- Manage field sales, customer service functions, and/or the organization’s relationship with client through sales management.
- Oversee client implementation through management of internal teams and resources to meet deadlines.
- Oversee and manage Corporate Sales contracting, RFP development and presentation. Accountable for setting pricing strategies and contract negotiation parameters for the salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of sales experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a sales leadership role.
- Experience managing C-Suite relationships.
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other proprietary software.
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
All duties and requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor(s)/manager(s).
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO